Yup I will definitely look to add this.
- An undo button for the boards.
I can have the editor remember the previously opened project.
- An open project on startup option.
I'll have to think about this.
- A easier way to add programs to the board. I think that would be the vector tools feature from the last post.
I don't think these are even possible but:
I also want to add this myself.
- When you type 'rpgcode.' can a list of the functions show up?
This would be difficult as I'd have to track the variable.
- A popup list of variables and functions for the default objects.
Will try to improve docs on this.
- The rpgcode.getSprite(spriteid) and rpgcode.getCharacter() functions, not much is really known about their inner-workings (unless you browse the source or use JSON.stringfy()).
If you have any feature requests or suggested changes to the RPG Wizard software post them here.