This is an open topic for 1.4.0 feature requests, I'm not using a poll this time, instead you can make suggestions for whatever you want to see in the next version of the RPGWizard.
I'm aiming for a early/mid summer release for 1.4.0, so they'll a good bit of time for new stuff. Please be as specific as possible with the feature you want and why you want it, preferably with images of other solutions. Refrain from suggesting anything silly such as a warp drive, RPGWizard won't be taking anyone to the moon (yet).
Suggestions so far:
- Default Battle and Menu System
- Basic Project Template
- Option in the Editor to include RPGCode libraries (like TK plugins)
- RPGCode getting a sprites collision, mouse events on a per canvas basis
- An undo button for the boards.
- Have the editor remember the previously open project for the next startup.
- Better board vector tools, shapes, and dedicated board program tool.
- Autocomplete for rpgcode functions.
- More documentation for getSprite() and getCharacter()