Once, my mom and dad went

Create bug reports for the development to investigate, please read the guidelines before posting here!
ylq

Once, my mom and dad went

Post by ylq » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:13 am

Once, my mom and dad went to my grandmother's house. When I arrived at my grandmother's house, my grandmother was busy asking me to pick oranges with her. I saw that the trees were golden oranges, and I immediately climbed the fruit trees Cheap Newport Shorts Free Shipping. The grandmother took a bamboo pole and hooked the branches with the fruit to me, letting me pick up the heavy fruits. We have not picked up the two of us for a long time. On the ground again, there are already fifty or sixty fruits lying. Grandma hooked an orange to me, I saw it, hey! A big orange is just as big as a small ball Newport Cigs Cheap. I hurriedly picked it up. I am holding this big guy, I feel it down the tree, and my grandmother smiled and took this orange to a name, which surprised people: this orange has a lot of eight or two. None of the oranges I saw on weekdays were as big as this Make Newport 100. Five or six oranges were enough for seven or eight. I asked my grandmother: "Grandma, this orange tree is not big. Why can I grow so many oranges? And it's not too small? I remember that this year was the same tree Wholesale Menthol Cigarettes, only a dozen. Only oranges, small and small, taste sour and awkward. Why is this?" Grandma also looked confused, she only told me that this orange tree has been more than ten years old. In recent years, this tree The tree is always like this: the fruit is big and big in one year, and the fruit is small and small in the next year. In order to clarify this problem, the grandmother has also asked many people, but unfortunately everyone is not clear, and then they will not a problem, I fell into meditation: Is it the year when the rain is abundant, the sunshine is good, the oranges are growing well; the weather is dry, the sun is not enough, and the oranges are growing badly? This problem has been entangled with me. Without understanding, I feel that sleep my father didn't know. It seems that it is up to me to uncover this mystery.ts, but I still couldn't find the answer. When I was desperate, I suddenly found it in a book, and I was almost happy to j and the results are more in one year, and the results are less in the next year. That's because the fruit tree results in how much it is related to the flower buds of the fruit trees themselves. If this year is a big year, due to the many results, the nutrients absorbed by the fruit trees are mainly for fruit growth. When the fruit is ripe, the shoots and buds cannot form more flower buds because they do not get enough nutrients. Therefore, the next year will become the result of fruit trees. However, in the small year, the nutrients absorbed by the fruit trees do not need to be supplied to the fruit too much, so that the shoots can get sufficient nutrients to develop flower buds. If the flower buds get sufficient nutrients, they will grow in large numbers, so the next year is the result ofmother's house. The peaches were big and delicious the year before, and the peaches were small and unpalatable the next year. Grandma angered for this incident and said that she would cut the tree and would rather buy another one. I now know why old fruit trees have more results in a year and fewer results in a year. When I told my grandmother about this scientific reason, Grandma smiled happily. Grandma touched my head and said, "It was not a problem with this tree, but a problem with nutrients in the fruit trees. My grandson is really amazing Newport Cigarettes At Wholesale Prices, I can find the mystery of this matter." I am more than eating honey. sweet. When we see some phenomena in our lives, we should use more brains, ask more questions, and consciously explore the science around us, so that we will have many new discoveries.